Jump Start Janitorial Marketing Course Outline
(Owner/Manager course outline)
HUNTER V FARMER- why farmers always know where their next meal is coming from
- Why Hire Your Own Lead Generator.
- How this program was designed.
- Overview of marketing process
HIRING YOUR LEAD GENERATION SPECIALIST VIDEO,
- Qualities to look for when hiring your LGS
- Where and how to find the best candidates
- How to evaluate them. Hiring Checklist
GETTING SET UP ON GOOGLE VIDEO
- Why Google? Because it is FREE
- How to create your lead generation account.
- How to track activity of your lead generator.
- Step by step video instructions
BUYING YOUR INITIAL LIST VIDEO
- Best sources of lists
- Know your selection criteria before you buy.
- Importance of a quality list
CODES TO MAKE EVERYTHING SIMPLE VIDEO
- Why you use note
- Action Codes, Codes
- Prospect Levels
TRACKING RESULTS VIDEO
- Cost per appointment
- Cost per contract
CONTENT AND SALES MATERIAL VIDEO
- Email introductions
- Why direct mail is alive.
- What goes in the envelopes?
- Start writing NOW
(Lead Generation Specialist/Telemarketer Training Outline)
- Your Role.
- What is a sales appointment?
- Janitorial Terminology.
- Marketing tools.
- Who to report to and how to communicate your progress
- Why we use Google
- Applications Google offers.
- Google Overview
- A time saving coding system.
- Why we use telemarketing codes.
- Notes Codes. Action Codes. Prospect Levels
- Preparing you monthly and weekly schedules
- getting organized
- body language
- Primary goals and secondary plans.
- Know which titles to ask for.
- Know what you need to ask the prospect.
- Adjusting your mood.
CALLING PART 1 VIDEO
- Getting ready to make calls
- Voice inflexion and tone mirroring.
- How to sound on the phone.
- Telemarketing etiquette.
- Who is the gatekeeper?
- How to get past the gatekeeper.
CALLING PART 2 VIDEO
- Talking with the Decision Maker.
- Asking the right questions, how to keep the conversation going,
- taking action after the conversation.
- Setting the sales appointment.
- Gatekeeper rebuttals and decision maker rebuttals.
- How to build your script.
OFFICE HOURS VIDEO,
- Give time to be organized,
- how to clean your prospecting lists.
- Evaluating your own performance.
- Keep track of all your prospects.
FOLLOWING UP WITH PROSPECT VIDEO
- Following up will set you apart.
- Tools to use to maintain contact.
- The five ways to follow up
- When to research a lead online,
- effective techniques to gather information,
- when not to research.